The WHM Team
DANIEL (DAN) WICKE
P.ENG., STRUCT.ENG., P.E., S.E., PRINCIPAL
Having designed and managed numerous large projects in both Canada and the US, Dan possesses a wealth of experience in the design of residential and municipal projects.
P.ENG., LEED AP, PRINCIPAL
Brian uses his many years of construction and engineering experience to develop innovative design solutions for complex projects such as seismic upgrades and expansions. Furthermore, he brings a wealth of knowledge in the design of large residential, institutional and commercial projects. Being a LEED Accredited Professional, Brian also brings knowledge and experience of sustainable engineering solutions to the WHM team.
M.A.SC., P.ENG., STRUCT. ENG., S.E., ASSOCIATE
Mark has a wealth of knowledge and experience in various structural materials and is considered an industry expert in heavy timber design. His portfolio includes several award-winning projects, including the Richmond Olympic Oval Roof. Mark’s dedicated research on structural design has led to a testing program for a unique and award-winning project, Arena Stage in Washington, DC. He has strong ties to the structural engineering community as he is a member of the Structural Engineers of BC education committee, and currently teaches courses at BCIT.
P. ENG., ASSOCIATE
Dave has a wealth of experience providing structural engineering for multi-unit residential projects. Whether its wood frame on a concrete podium, concrete flat slabs or CLT, Dave is able to provide expert advice supported by his many years of experience and a multitude of projects throughout British Columbia.
P. ENG., ASSOCIATE
Through his years of experience, Florencio has established his expertise in providing cost-effective solutions to extremely challenging projects. He has worked on various residential, commercial and institutional projects all over the world. Florencio specialized in seismic lateral design prior to moving to Canada in 2000. While in Canada, he has worked on large projects based in The United Arab Emirates and the United States.
- ADAM KELLY, Project Manager - Construction and Field Services
- ARNEL BAQUERO, Technician
- BELLE THIEN, Accounting
- CARLY MURPHY, B.Comm., Proposal Coordinator
- CHARLOTTE COYLE, Technician
- CHRIS FALIAO, EIT
- DANIEL CHERN, EIT
- DARYLL FOX, Technician
- EMMA ZHANG, EIT, B.A.Sc.
- GRAEME HYSLOP, Senior Technician
- GRAHAM TAYLOR, EIT
- JACOB DEVOS, P.Eng.
- JAMAL RAZAVI, HND, Senior Technician
- JASON HOWELL, Field Services Technician
- JESSICA AZZI, Office Manager/Accountant
- JONATHAN NG, Technician
- JORDAN JU, EIT
- KURT QUINES, P.Eng.
- LANCE SAN JUAN, Technician
- MELCHOR FRIAL, P.Eng., M.Sc.
- MICHAEL SULENTIC, Technician
- MONICA CANDY, B.Sc., Organizational Development Manager
- ODRA VASQUEZ, B.Eng., Field Services Technician
- PETER VIRK, EIT
- SAMANTHA DOBLEE, Administration
- SAMUEL MULLEN, Technician
- SAVO BOGICEVIC, EIT
- SEAN DOVE, AScT, Technician
- SHAUN CHAND, Drafting Manager
- SHIVTAJ SIVIA, EIT
- THOMAS VAN WERMESKERKEN, P.Eng.
- TINA SU, EIT
- WILLIAM R. SCHOBER, P.Eng, B.Eng.